A Business Planning Attorney Can Assist with Business Formation
If you are starting a business, you could face many challenges, including finding customers, building a prototype, assembling a team and raising capital, to name a few. Preparation and planning are key to achieving your business goals. Business planning attorneys and the skilled legal minds at Deason Garner & Hansen Law Firm help entrepreneurs with all of their business planning needs. We understand the challenges you face in the formation, growth and disposition of your company, and we can offer legal guidance every step of the way.
Why Business Require Legal Counsel
From securing copyrights and trademarks to handling lawsuits and liability, a business planning attorney can help in numerous ways, including:
- Formation – Evaluating and inputting business plans, growth objectives and financial strategies and protecting intellectual property
- Growth – Planning and negotiating joint ventures and other strategic alliances; providing legal advice regarding organizational structure and risk management, franchising strategies, strategic acquisitions, and debt and equity financing strategies
- Disposition – Succession planning to smooth the transition of the business to an employee, partner or family member; negotiating buy/sell agreements; and planning external exit strategies
Did you know that 70% of Americans age 65 and older will be incapacitated for a period of up to 25 months before they die?
Areas in Which a Business Planning Attorney Can Help
A business planning attorney can assist you in many areas of your business, including:
- Strategic Planning – How to grow the business, protect intellectual property, mitigate risk and implement financial strategies
- Financial Feasibility – Start-up capital, revenues, expenses, investor income and disbursements
- Business Plans – Defining the company profile and its goals
- Business Entity Formation – The form of business (e.g., LLC) will determine which income tax return to file
- Employment Law – Understanding the employer/employee relationship
- New Venture Financing – Private equity capital to fund your startup company
- Investor Relations – Establishing and enabling effective communication between the company and other constituencies
- Contracts – Crafting insurance, hiring and firing, and intellectual property contracts
- Commercial Lease Review – Making certain that terms are correctly stated and that renewals, contracts and expansion rights are covered
- Structural Matters – Understanding C-corporations, S-corporations, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), partnerships, joint ventures and sole proprietorships, and which to choose
Legal and Capital Protections in Business Formation
Forming an effective business plan can protect your profits, shield you from liabilities, and foster a group of faithful employees. Choosing the right structure between C-corporation, S-corporation, LLC, LLP, partnership, joint venture and sole proprietorship is paramount. Each formation offers different options, benefits and risks. Our team is here to help you understand your options and offer proactive solutions to minimize your risk concerning capital, business disputes, liability, compliance issues and more.
Why You Should Seek Legal Counsel from Deason Garner & Hansen Law Firm
When it comes to your new business, no aspect of its creation can be overlooked. Having a team of business planning attorneys can help ensure that when it comes to strategic planning, business entity formation, contract formation, investor relations, growth and disposition, you will have the help of someone who not only has your best interests in mind, but also has a wealth of experience in handling such matters. Over the course of three decades, Deason Garner & Hansen Law Firm has grown to become Yuma’s premier group of business planning attorneys. We know how to anticipate potential areas of difficulty and protect you from problems before they happen.
Protect Yourself and Your Business
If you are starting a new business, you could face many challenges. Do not face them alone. Contact our team to protect yourself and your business. Visit us online or call (928) 783-4575 today to learn more or to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, Shawn D. Garner or Adam D. Hansen.
Related to this topic: