Looking for the Best Estate Planning Attorney? Learn Why You Should Work with Us
Home to some of the most experienced attorney Arizona has to offer, Deason Garner is committed to meet the unique needs of you, your family, and your choices to ensure your planning protects the things that you’ve worked hard for and want to keep within the family. To learn more about the advantages or working with the best attorneys Arizona has to offer, contact our firm today.
- Deason Garner offers a FREE one-hour personal consultation for people seeking Estate Planning or Long-Term Care Planning Information.
- Deason Garner hosts Monthly Seminars to educate the community about strategies and unique Arizona laws to protect and preserve assets.
- Deason Garner has a trained staff with a combined 110 years of experience in Estate Planning.
- Deason Garner has prepared over 10,000 unique Estate Plans over the past 40 years.
- Deason Garner knows the key to Estate Planning is to avoid probate. We will guide you through the funding process for your assets to be transferred successfully.
- Deason Garner has helped many families apply and qualify for ALTCS benefits to relieve the burden of the high costs of Long-Term Care
- Deason Garner attorneys receive more than double the amount of Continuing Legal Education requires by State Bar of Arizona.
- Deason Garner is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys allowing the firm to provide clients with both the personalized attention of a small firm and the resources of law firms across the US.
- Deason Garner offers Special Needs Trust Planning to provide assistance to clients who have special needs family members.
- Deason Garner loves Pets & All Animals and includes Pet Planning the Estate Planning process.
- Deason Garner offers FREE Living Trust Identification Cards. These wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your Trust on the other will serve as a handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your Trust.
- Deason Garner offers Unlimited telephone support. Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a free telephone call away. Whether you need specific help with your own Trust or just want information on other estate planning strategies, give our office a call.
- Deason Garner believes planning is more than financial assets and offers FREE My Legacy Workbooks for clients to complete and share with their families about their childhood, influences and memories
- Deason Garner hosts an Annual Client Appreciate Event exclusively for our clients to help everyone stay up to date on various estate planning topics
- Deason Garner sends our Announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational seminars available to the general public.
- Deason Garner knows it is important to keep your planning up to date and encourages FREE Estate Plan Reviews every 3 years with more frequent reviews available if you so desire.
- Deason Garner offers a FREE DocuBank subscription for 3 years so you can have access to your health care documents in an emergency.
Immediate Access to Your Planning Documents
For 20 years, the Deason Garner Law Firm has partnered with DocuBank to make sure clients have access to their important documents when they are needed most. DocuBank is a highly reputable service that stores documents such as advance medical directives to allow clients quick access in emergency situations. New clients to our firm receive a membership for three years. Your documents will be scanned and uploaded, and you will receive a card to carry with a unique pin. DocuBank can then transmit your information to a hospital instantly, anytime and anywhere, to ensure that your directives are followed.
“After researching estate planning, my husband and I contacted Deason Garner & Hansen Law Firm and were pleasantly surprised at the relative ease of setting up a Living Trust. All of the personnel we met at the firm, including but not limited to, Adam and Ashley, went above and beyond their assigned duties to make this happen for us. We feel confident in their expertise in this area and feel that we have made two new friends in Yuma! Thank you!” K. Knight