Are you looking for the Best Estate Planning Attorney? Learn Why You Should Work With Us!
Home to some of the most experienced attorneys Arizona has to offer, Deason Garner & Hansen Law Firm is committed to meet the unique needs of you, your family, and your choices to ensure your planning protects the things that you’ve worked hard for and want to keep within the family. To learn more about the advantages or working with the best attorneys that Yuma, Arizona, has to offer, contact our firm today at (928) 783-4575 and make an appointment with Shawn D. Garner or Adam D. Hansen.
- We offer a FREE one-hour personal consultation for people seeking estate planning or long-term care planning Information.
- Our attorneys host monthly seminars to educate the community about strategies and unique Arizona laws to protect and preserve assets.
- Our law firm has a trained staff with a combined 110 years of experience in estate planning.
- We have prepared over 10,000 unique estate plans over the past 40 years.
- We know the key to estate planning is to avoid probate. We will guide you through the funding process for your assets to be transferred successfully.
- Our attorneys have helped many families apply and qualify for ALTCS benefits to relieve the burden of the high costs of long-term care.
- Deason Garner & Hansen Law Firm attorneys receive more than double the amount of continuing legal education requires by State Bar of Arizona.
- Our law firm is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, allowing the firm to provide clients with both the personalized attention of a small firm and the resources of law firms across the US.
- We offer special needs trust planning to provide assistance to clients who have special needs family members.
- Our attorneys and team love pets and all animals and include pet planning in the estate planning process.
- We offer FREE Living Trust Identification Cards. These are wallet-sized laminated cards with our office address and phone number on one side, and the name and date of your trust on the other. They will serve as a handy, on-the-spot reference whenever you buy new investments, open a new account or conduct a transaction for your trust.
- Our legal office offers unlimited telephone support. Answers to our estate planning clients’ questions are never more than a free telephone call away. Whether you need specific help with your own trust or just want information on other estate planning strategies, give our office a call.
- We believe planning is more than financial assets and offer FREE My Legacy Workbooks for clients to complete and share with their families about their childhood, influences and memories.
- Our office hosts an annual Client Appreciation Event exclusively for our clients to help everyone stay up to date on various estate planning topics
- Our firm sends our announcements of dates, times and topics for future educational seminars available to the general public.
- We know it is important to keep your planning up to date and encourage FREE estate plan reviews every three years with more frequent reviews available if you so desire.
- Our office offers a FREE DocuBank subscription for three years so you can have access to your healthcare documents in an emergency.
Immediate Access to Your Planning Documents
For over 20 years, Deason Garner & Hansen Law Firm has partnered with DocuBank to make sure clients have access to their important documents when they are needed most. DocuBank is a highly reputable service that stores documents such as advance medical directives to allow clients quick access in emergency situations. New clients to our firm receive a membership for three years. Your documents will be scanned and uploaded, and you will receive a card to carry with a unique pin. DocuBank can then transmit your information to a hospital instantly, anytime and anywhere, to ensure that your directives are followed.