Trust an Experienced IRA and Retirement Planning Attorney
Your current plan may include a variety of retirement planning methods like an IRA, a 401(k), or other tools. The best laid plans allow for flexibility as your needs and circumstances change. Here are a few steps you can take as your plan comes together. However, since each person’s plan and needs are unique, an IRA and retirement planning attorney at our Yuma, AZ, firm can ensure you are choosing the smartest options.
Retirement Planning in Yuma, Arizona
- Step 1 Seek Help: utilize a professional or group of professionals who can talk with you about your goals and discuss your best options available.
- Step 2 Review your Goals: evaluating your current needs are important in comparison to how you want your planning to be in the future. Honestly look at your finances a list out your assets and debts to consider how those finances impact your options.
- Step 3 Organize: put together all the current statements and list of assets together and keep them in a space that is easily accessible, such as an excel document or folder so the statements are available when needed.
- Step 4 Look Ahead: take advantage of the time you have now and what your priorities are now and for those who mean the most to you.
- Step 5 Set Goals: don’t delay getting the information you deserve and putting together your best plan.
A plan to take care of you and your needs when you retire is something everyone in Arizona needs.
Begin Planning Now
A plan to take care of you and your needs when you retire is something everyone in Arizona needs. Let us help you get it started and show you how it can be part of your Estate Planning efforts.Our firm has years of experience assisting our clients develop the retirement planning they need. Set up your consultation and we can talk together about your concerns and priorities so your plan reflects and meets your needs. To get started, contact our firm today.
“After researching estate planning, my husband and I contacted Deason Garner Law Firm and were pleasantly surprised at the relative ease of setting up a Living Trust. All of the personnel we met at the firm, including but not limited to, Adam and Ashley, went above and beyond their assigned duties to make this happen for us. We feel confident in their expertise in this area and feel that we have made two new friends in Yuma! Thank you!” K. Knight